Everything about Goa!Planning a Goa Trip ? 7 Mistakes to Avoid!
7. Packed Too Much: Well we are not talking about, the baggage , but the itinerary. Be realistic. You can not 'finish' Goa. Rather you'll end up in a whirlwind tour, heading from places to places, rather than savoring the the essence of Goa.
Who said procrastination is a bad thing? You can always do the the rest of Goa the next time! Look, you are already talking about the second Goa trip even before you've set out for the first...
6. Not knowing what Goa is: That stereotype of Goa did not help you. Goa is more than beaches.
5. Goa is not a City: Yes, it's a very tiny state, but still Goa is too big to be considered as a city. There are very many cities and towns inside Goa. So don't head to 'Goa', pick the cities & towns in Goa you are keen to visit.
4. Picked the wrong Beach: Goa has the problem of plenty when it comes to the beach life. That 'popular' beach may not be the one matched your taste. The air in Goa's beaches vary from eerie desertness to madness at its chaotic best. Do homework and make your choices upfront. Some could even make you feel that you should avoid. Better avoid it!
3. Selected the wrong season: Everyone would have advised you to go to Goa for that New Year bash. Think again, it may not be the best time to enjoy Goa as fabulous place. Do you fancy carnivals...? go ahead and book. Do you want to do the whole thing peacefully? Or more importantly, do you want the exploit those off season deep discounts?
It's all about the seasons in Goa.Do not follow the herd. Sometimes its rewarding!
2. Did not do the research: Internet is a noisy place. Before you subscribe to a recommendation, understand who wrote it. Goa has this uncanny ability to satisfy diverse tastes. Goa means many things to many. When it comes to Goa, one man's excitement could be another's disgust. Think of those party scenes. Some wants to head to it like a fireman to the fire. Others keep away as far as possible. Now, read who recommended what!
1. You did not plan early enough: Prices swing wide. You did not want to check into a run down place with a luxury price tag. An early Goa plan can help you phenomenally the quality of tout Goa tour, and of course in budget too.
Fall in love with Goa at least a month ahead of your trip. Goa will fall in love, when you hit her shores...